7 years too long!!!!

by mouthys_gdaughter 36 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulations SUE!!!!! It worked.
    Ros my dear friend!!!! Welcome to the site... Wish you would come to Pennsylvania in Oct.Did you go to BRCI???? this Year ...I am invited to Florida or California I cant remember where Dan said he is ( Old age)
    To all you other wonderful friends on here who told me about my LOVELY kids THANKS!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ros !!!! I am waiting for an answer.. Going to PA???

• gusgus1
    gusgus1

Thanks Lee, did my spyware come off, or did you do something????? If it's you, how do I get it off????

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sue your spyware is OFF girl..

• mouthy
    mouthy

http://willpack.tripod.com/mypoetry/

A friend in England ( I am in Canada) wrote a wonderful tribute to my daughter Melanie .He met her when she was little & came to see her again when she was an adult .We visited each others familys quite often...I was very moved by his poem about my daughter. Ashley, Tara, Gus,gus> They are all on line) they are the twins of Melanie & gus-gus is my daughter also on line..she is out of the WT...& if Annmarie is lurking( she is still in the Watchtower ) PLease read this wonderful poem on the above link .....Thanks

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sue you will need to remove the spyware from your computer. I know your mom had this once too and someone in the family came and cleaned up her machine.

As a moderator on the board I have the ability to edit posts for I think one week.

I see by your last post the spyware was gone so I assume someone cleaned up your computer for you or you are using a different computer this time

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think she thought it was you who cleaned it. Or Simon---she was talking to him-or the spayware cleaner that someone forwarded to her Thanks Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit