Never trust brothers you don't know!

by 5thGeneration 27 Replies latest jw friends

• proandcon
    proandcon

If I read the article correctly, it said he was a resident of the Jehovahs Witness facility in Wallkill NY (ie Watchtower Farms)....CUTE...I came from that area...many HH will really begin to wonder what's going on there...damage control will need to be in full gear...

How can the JW's say he "wasn't a real witness" when in fact he has been prescreened to be among the elite at Bethel...weak argument on their part...real questions

- how many more are there?

- how long has this perv been molesting young ones in NY and in other places

- he'llbe df'd (likely) and bounced from the Farm...will they tell the congo he goes too about his record as a perv? will the full cong be alerted? Doubtful...pretty sick dude...

proandcon

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Before the dateline segment aired my mother had been informed not to watch it as it was all apostate material. She refused to watch it. Apparently this had been announced from the platform.

How in the world can they do this. dateline apostate? This is public news. I am not suprised and yet I am a little. That is freaking crazy.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Stephanus:
    ***But he was still treated as one, by them, with all the rights and privileges that go with that acceptance, including the door to door work.***
    And when he gets out of prison for his "alleged" crimes, he'll resume all the same rights and privileges, just like other JW ex-con pedophiles have in the past.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Everyone is saying that the WTS is saying he's not a real witnoid? Is this quoted from somewhere or is it speculation? He is a definite Bethel freaky boy. IF there are other victims they will come forth with publicity like this. If it were swept under the rug, it might be just what the lawyers ordered to go after the Dark Empire. How ya gonna keep'm down on the farm? They say he was one of the last Cowboys at Bethel. Looks like he's headed for the last roundup.

Laud our God, Laud Jehovah God.....

W.Once

• under_believer
    under_believer

The news reports have stated that Brooklyn has confirmed his status as a current Bethelite.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    And when he gets out of prison for his "alleged" crimes, he'll resume all the same rights and privileges, just like other JW ex-con pedophiles have in the past.

Exactly. Don't you just love this bunch?

• parakeet
    parakeet

Wasanelder:
    ***Everyone is saying that the WTS is saying he's not a real witnoid? Is this quoted from somewhere or is it speculation? He is a definite Bethel freaky boy.***
    Yes, he's an "official" JW Bethelite. But the tack the WTS and their dub followers will take is that he only put on the "outward appearance" of a JW, but he was never really one "in his heart." Translation: "Don't blame us or our wacked-out, criminal-protecting, lie-spouting religion for spawning a freak like this guy."

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

A dear friend of mine who's daughter was molested by her own father, (not a JW) commented about Cano, "He probably had it done to him, but that doesn't make it ok for him to do it to others. He's gonna be real sorry now that they have him. I don't feel sorry for him. He'll pay for what he's done." No excuses were made, no denying he's a predator and no BS about him not really being a witness. I don't think the Society will do what you say. They are not responsible for his actions, (unless of course he were slapped on the wrist for this before... if he were I'm sure they would have sent him home from Bethel) and then I hope someone else ends up with the Farm!!!

Laud our God, Laud Jehovah God.

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit