Never trust brothers you don't know!

by 5thGeneration 27 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Well, I broke it to my super devout parents that after this I don't believe there is any reason why I should trust any 'brother' I don't know around my kids.

No way, no how!

They had to admit this was pretty shocking and enlightening but they still ended up making excuses.

5th

P.S. The Society will soon have to drop the 'we are better than everyone else' argument for sure.

• carla
    carla

No they won't, they will just say he was never a 'real' jw anyway.

• Bookey
    Bookey

Well,

That photograph looks strikingly familiar. Did that brother used to go door to door selling Swedish Penis Enlargers?

• kls
    kls

Exactly Carla I hear that crap over and over.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Before the dateline segment aired my mother had been informed not to watch it as it was all apostate material. She refused to watch it. Apparently this had been announced from the platform.

ARGGGGGHHHH!

r

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    That photograph looks strikingly familiar. Did that brother used to go door to door selling Swedish Penis Enlargers?

Actually, I can't quite place the face, but there is something about his arse...............

• whatlite?
    whatlite?

I just wonder how many of his "buddies" or "roomies" are continuing his little program? There are a tone of wierd homosexual freeks in bethel. You know the type, go to bethel so you don't have to get married or admite you love the Mr's. instead of the Ms's. The fed's really should search his room. When I was visiting my sister there a few years ago, at the ripe old age of 16, I had 30 year olds hitting on me. They asked my dad to write me.

SICK SICK SICK

• VM44
    VM44

Interesting that his Bethel ID card has been published. --VM44

• Bookey
    Bookey

Yess... That will do nicely... Research yes...

How about a copy of his DL and SS card too?

For research purposes of course...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

But he was still treated as one, by them, with all the rights and privileges that go with that acceptance, including the door to door work - what a dumb argument!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit