Hi JWD!

by WTFBBQPWNT 26 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum, I enjoy fishing in the night while chatting with pretty girls sitting next to me. I give all the bad fish to the dogs and all good fish to them to cook for all of us.

• mavie
    mavie

Is Cthulhu calling?

• Quandry
    Quandry

Hello. Welcome. Yes, please elaborate on bathroom ballet. I am conjuring up some strange scenes. Then again, do we want to know?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

WTFBBQPWNT dare i ask what that stands for?

• juni
    juni

Welcome to our little soiree.

Yes. What is bathroom ballet? Like Kenny too, but don't like his present eye lift. Also Eagles and Fleetwood Mac.

Juni of the ' 60s era *Like your snowy owl avatar. That's a long alias. What should we call you for short?

• delilah
    delilah

Welcome, WTF. What does your name stand for? and what is bathroom ballet? Inquiring minds need to know.

Oh, I enjoy sitting 'round the campfire, talking, drinking, and laughing. I love life, my hubby and my kids.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi WTFBBQPWNT, and welcome to the forum.

I too would love to know what bathroom ballet is, do tell.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

His name is obviously about the surprise he had when rain came and spoilt his barbeque.

• lola28
    lola28

Hi! welcome to tothe board.

I'm Lola and I collect Canadians.

Lola

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Welcome!
    I'm Drew. I enjoy being an apostate. Eating apostate foods, and watching apostate TV are some of my favorite things. I just can't get enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit