AMERICA'S REVENGE HAS STARTED!

by nicolaou 85 Replies latest jw friends

• jelly
    jelly

Bringing this back to the top for Comf.

Also I will respond to Mike and Fedoja Sunday.

Jelly needs sleep.

• mike
    mike

Still waiting Jelly!

mike

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state but certainty is a ridiculous one." --Voltaire

• mike
    mike

Jelly, come out come out wherever you are!

mike

• jelly
    jelly

Mike you are going to wait until this weekend, I have to much homework to do now to respond to you post in any detail. Don't worry though I have not forgotten.

Jelly

• jelly
    jelly

Actually Mike I just read your reply and its not going to take that much time to respond to.

I don’t believe in calling for the actions of ending terrorism and the removal of the Taliban from power makes me fearful or intolerant. I am neither. I have thoughout my post tried to show through the example of Harry Truman how good men can be goaded into horrible acts that benefit the world. And to be honest I am offended (I realize this might mean nothing to you) that people that have my view are often demonized as you and others have characterized them.

No it would not be fair of you to make that assumption about all Irishmen. I have to again ask you were have I made that statement about all the Muslims being terrorist. Find one of my post in which I called for Muslims to be ‘rounded up and put in camps’ or any of the other hysteria. I often find myself answering to charges that I never made, this is a prime example.

Glass parking lot? Several times I have mentioned I am against the use of NBC weapons. Completely against. I am for bombing Afghanistan, and I feel that the bombing has to be a very aggressive campaign. Not targeting civilians but we cannot be concerned with their safety either. If an ammunition dump is next to a house I don’t believe we can pass on blowing it up just because of the probability of civilian deaths. In war people die, sometimes war is inevitable and necessary.

Bombing raising up 10,000 more Bin Ladens. I don’t agree. Bombing will show certain countries that we are serious about halting their support of Bin Laden, With no money, training bases, and intelligence network you will have no terror network. Anyway bombing seemed to work in the case of Libya; once again I look to history for precedent.

Jelly

P.S. You put my words in quotes to imply that I was a terrorist, either you understand why I find that offensive or you don't.

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO

It didn't work in Sudan though Jelly. Clinton bombed Sudan in 98...and bin Laden came back bigger and better.

Can you win a War against terrorism? Can the U.S. have 'victory'.

good question...

Turning certain Muslim countries into 'Glass parking lots' I dont think will win the war for you. I feel it will just stir up even more Anti U.S sentiment and in a few years time you'll have a whole new wave of terrorists on your hands. Bombs can cripple ecomomics for a time and drive people underground...but you cant take out an ideology with a bomb.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit