"Watchtower Killers"---The Great Watchtower Deception

by sf 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

As I was reading one of the 'newbies' threads, at the end google has this ad for a site we've seen discussed here before. Yet, I never really went and read the site {I do tons of reading, so it isn't easy to read everything I'd like}.

For others interested:

http://www.energeticsolutions.com.au/great_watchtower_deception.html

sKally

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

(Learn How Watchtower Uses Hypnosis
    To Encourage Jehovah's Witnesses To Suicide
    Instead Of Accepting A Blood Transfusion)

Same with e-watchman 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' ..how we can win the info war is recruitment interdiction devout JW's swear off critical sites (but you can betcha they do peek) but new recruits and their significant others will load theses anti-watchtower pages.

I am sooooo gloating-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• dilaceratus
    dilaceratus

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

I doubt this holds up to a rational contemplation, in this case. If the enemy are "Jehovah's Witnesses," then your friends include the Third Reich and the Ku Klux Klan. If your enemy are those who attempt to persuade others of fraudulent and absurd claims without a basis in fact, then one can cheerfuly find enemies among the Jehovah's Witnesses, Nazis, Klan members, and the authors of that silly website.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    The way that Watchtower has created this left-to-right eye movement, is to have the compere standing in the centre of the stage reading one paragraph of the story from the study book and the narrator sitting off to one side, reading a bible verse after each paragraph. As the congregation watches, not only do their eyes continually move from left to right which stops them from listening and examining the words of the story to reject what they don't agree with, but if they are not watching, their ears will hear the words spoken by the compere on the right and the narrator on the left.

I think he is maistaking the glazed looks and sleepy faces for hypnosis when really it is boredom and a lifetime acquired skill of looking awake when really asleep , or thinking about what to serve for supper or tonights football, or whatever

• greendawn
    greendawn

This idea is far fetched, very likely the FDS uses psychological manipulation techniques to control the minds of the JWs and most likely received advice from expert spin doctors on the issue, but I can't see how hypnosis as such enters the picture.

Things are more subtle than the website claims.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I think he is maistaking the glazed looks and sleepy faces for hypnosis when really it is boredom and a lifetime acquired skill of looking awake when really asleep , or thinking about what to serve for supper or tonights football, or whatever

Right on there Blues Brother. If this person had been to as many meetings as I have, he would most likely arrive at the same conclusion as you. The wts are guilty of deception in some ways, by the way they only tell interested ones the rules when they've snared them, but they don't use hypnotism.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

What's sad is even a 'Snake Oil' salesman like this guy...can see the charlatan in the Watchtower Society.

I did learn something useful from the site about 'what' the Holy Spirit is supposed to be:

A test you can use to recognise a hypnotised JW mind If you find my claim that Jehovah's Witnesses are being hypnotised, is difficult to believe, the next time you meet Jehovah's Witnesses, ask them why they believe that the Holy Spirit is not a spiritual being who can actually speak to us, when several scriptures in their own bible state very clearly and indisputably that the Holy Spirit can speak, and then watch how their mind will not allow them to concentrate on the scripture or what you are trying to tell them.
    (Hebrew 3:7) "For this reason, just as the holy spirit says: "Today if you

people listen to his own voice, do not harden your hearts" etc.
    (Mark 13:11) "But when they are leading you along to deliver you up, do not be

anxious beforehand about what to speak, but whatever is given you in that

hour, speak this, for you are not the ones speaking, but the holy spirit is."
    (Acts 13:2) "As they were publicly ministering to Jehovah and fasting,

the holy spirit said: " etc.

I've seen these scriptures all my life and *I* never noticed that the NWT directly contradicted WT beliefs. Who'da thunk it ? And the reaction he described by dubs seeing these scripts are accurate.

Rabbit

*can't wait to try that on a dub

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Most of the general population at large already know that Jehovah's Witnesses are a destructive irrational cult.What could be more far-fetched than the invisible 1914 Jesus?

As poet and writer Mark Twain sez's "if a million people believe in a stupid thing for a hundred years it's still a stupid thing" sounds kinda like mass hypnosis to me.-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I thought this was very interesting.

I was tired of the way we were taught, especially at the book study, in a more intimate setting. That there were never discussions, never a deviation from the format. I hated never reading past a paragraph at a time, before stopping and questioning, and for the most part repeating what was just read.

After reading this I have remembered back to meetings and can't find one Kingdom Hall I have been to that the reader was on the LHS of the platform, which I found to be enlightening.

I guess I find it hard to believe that headquarters is sitting up there masterminding this kind of teaching deliberately.

I was thinking of the Ministry School, the service meeting especially, how it is so late to be sitting there listening to and trying to digest what they are saying. I suppose we either just tune it out or accept it as we are just too tired that late to think. Thats how I felt about it.

Everyone has thier methods of getting a point across-- don't they, whether done in good conscience or by manipulation.

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

all right everyone who has observed a meeting at which the study conducter reads the paragraphs and the reader answers with scripture please tell me where you saw this. this has never been my experience, which has been in one state in one country but in a number of congregations.

purplesofa, in the two local congregations the reader has always been to the left. or is this a stage left--stage right thing?

using only my experience and hearing this person's description i have to say that i find it hard to believe this person has ever been in a kh, much less observed a wt study. if your experince is as he has described i really would like to know where and when.

j2s of the just because it's for sale on the internet doesn't mean i'm buying it class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit