WTS getting desperate, Notes from CO talk

by doinmypart 18 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Don't be primarily concerned with health & diet

Half of my 4 generations of JW family have died premature deaths from neglecting their long term health care extrapolate X's 6 million typical JW's and we find the Watchtower cult as mass murders

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Witness of the Watchtower Holocaust I am wearing a colostomy bag from a 28 year history of ulcerative colitis contracted in 1970 at age 13 as a direct result of watchtower lethel bullshit

• restrangled
    restrangled

Dear DannyHazzard,

Oh my god, I was so disturbed to read your email. I am so sorry!

amy

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

"At Heb 12 Paul was concerned the congregation would get tired over the passing years and not be at all of their meetings."

My question is how many meetings did they have? You'd think if it was such a burning issue with Paul he'd have given some details. Like the COs, "not one, not two, not three, not four meetings brothers, but five meetings a week" routine

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Heb 12 Paul was concerned the congregation would get tired over the passing years and not be at all of their meetings. Now i have just read through Hebrews 12 vs. 4 struggle against sin vs. 7 endure hardship as discipline, Vs. 27 worship God acceptability and wityh reverence. Yep thats it, not a word about meeting attendence. This is just another attempt at their trying to twist scripture to meet their requirements. Just another reason I don't attend. And won't either. Can't you just feel the love. during "this time of Peace," or was that as 2tim3:1 the last days, times of trouble etc etc, men being lovers of themselves (does this mean masturbation?). So what is this "time of peace," nonsense?

Guilt trip guilt trip from thos at Guilt Tip University commonly known as Bethel.

• kristyann
    kristyann

Sorry to ask this now, but what is the Keep A Simple Eye special assembly day?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

KristyAnn,

Every Assembly and Convention has a theme. They used to have two 2-Day Circuit Assemblies and one 4-Day District Convention every year for the various circuits and districts.

When they cut a day off the DC and a day off one of the 2-Day Assemblies, they called the new Circuit Assembly Lite version a "Special" Assembly day. I used to live across the street from a child who was picked up by a Special bus every morning, too.

The theme for the "Special" Assembly day (the 1-Day Pep Talk, sales force meeting, corporate training session) for this years cycle is "Keep A Simple Eye".

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• kristyann
    kristyann

Thank you again for the help, AuldSoul. :)

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I really think that is terrible...

Don't be so concerned with health & diet

Are you serious? Please let me not eat and worry about going door to door to help you spread the scum on my feet... dumbasses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit