I don't get it...a jw & ebay thing

by Why Georgia 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Let me just start by saying...I sell on ebay.

When people are buying things from me, I sometimes click on their feedback to see what they have bought in the past because I am bored and obviously don't have enough to do with the 2 kids, house, 3 dogs, and 4 cats...LOL!

This one guy who is bidding on one of my auctions has purchased at least 10 of the old purple JW Kingdom interlinears.

Are they really that interesting? Is he one us us spreading the real truth or is he a jw buying back old light?

This may not interest anyone else...but I find it peculiar.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• carla
    carla

What are the main differences between the purple and green KIT's?

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I don't know...besides the date when it was published. I suppose there were probably changes made besides the cover from purple to blue.

Chrystal

• carla
    carla

No, there has to be some footnote changes or something. Suppose I should get off my duff and research myself huh? You do well on Ebay?

• kid-A
    kid-A

has purchased at least 10 of the old purple JW Kingdom interlinears

Your secret buyer is probably "Prince", you know how he loves the colour purple and perhaps he's redecorating his library.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Kid A - You are so funny. The guy sells audio equipment on Ebay as well as purchasing Kingdom Interlinears. I only went through 1 page of his feedbacks, I just thought...what a wierdo!

Carla - I do okay on ebay. It helps declutter the house, and make more money for new clutter...LOL...but mainly I sell fabric, and quilting stuff which is not a big money maker but enjoyable to me.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have to wonder why anyone would have 10 purple interlinears to sell?

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

JWFacts - He wasn't selling them...he was buying them, and the blue ones too. Very odd.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I don't think I've ever seen a green KIT. But if there are some, they may have run out of the purple binding stock. I have seen Family Happiness books in the binding stock that was used for Your Youth—Getting the Best Out of It. Just before they switched to paperback binding I saw a lot of different books in bindings other than the original publication bindings.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I thought he had bought all 10 off you. Phew, you do not have a house wall to wall with strange coloured Watchtower publications.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit