Whatever gets you mad, post it here

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• nowisee
    nowisee

i couldn't care less how slow someone wants to drive. JUST DON'T GO SLOW IN THE FAST LANE!! makes me crazy.

• Purza
    Purza

I am an animal lover and I foster kittens for a local shelter. Last week my friend called me up to tell me about a calico kitten (I have been waiting to foster a calico so I can keep it) that her daughter's friend has. The friend brought it over without any food or cat litter. It spent the night in the bathtub with a dish of milk (don't they know better -- obviously not!). The friend's mother said that she was going to "let it go in the park" when they didn't want it anymore. THAT MADE MY BLOOD BOIL! I called the Humane Society, but they can't do anything. The mother was told that I would take it and not to release it into the park. Stupid, stupid people.

Purza

• Kudra
    Kudra

The current political war against science.
    And getting getting razor burn when I shave my bikini area.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Taxes, taxes and more taxes! I don't see where this will ever end. We're taxed on everything and it's still not enough, I just don't get it. Uhhh...let's see, what else....hmm. Well...truthfully, I've got a list a mile long but I'm too tired to put it up here. Besides that, I always try to see the glass as half full instead of half empty. So...maybe complaining about everything that bugs me would'nt be worth the time it would take to type it all out.

Tomorrow's a new day, all will be well.

• kojo
    kojo

I hate when people in cults make recruits out of people who don't know any better. People who are at a point in their life when they are wanting something more deeper or spiritual and fall prey to the first person who comes by and says "hey I've found something that has really helped me, why don't you come to one of our meetings." Poor Katie Holmes.

• JH
    JH

Since a few days now, if I want to make a local call, I have to dial 10 numbers instead of 7. (The area code +plus the local number) or else it won't work.

• carla
    carla

People who are too lazy to research anything and spout off total nonsense. umm, mostly just jw's I guess. Yep, anything jw related. All of this crap has made other annoyances small potatoes.

• greendawn
    greendawn

People that try to jump the queue in shops, cinemas etc and also those that jump the queue on the road by squeezing through spaces. Also those that take assigned seats on trains and airplanes, those that speak loudly with each other or on mobile phones in public places like on trains or buses.

Store keepers that refuse to change faulty goods within the specified time.

• jstalin
    jstalin

Major pet peeve: people who type "your" instead of "you're"

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

White English kids with Jamaican accents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit