slipped through their fingers

by Nadja 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well done Nadja, that was a smart move, leaving before you committed yourself.

Welcome to the board

• jstalin
    jstalin

Outstanding work! Simple logic. I'd like to see them try to wiggle out of that one.

• carla
    carla

Good for you!!! Didn't they try and use the 'new light' argument? or the 'a mistake was made and we admit it, therefore we are not false prophets'?

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Your experience also shows how the Internet hits the the Society where it hurts most: prospective converts. People check out the Society on the Internet for the same reason one would look up a product to see if it was a good buy ... caveat emptor.

You got to love the Internet. In a few seconds you can find all about JW scandals and see the skeletons in the closet.

At times when talking to JW relatives I mention how much I like Google and how you can find "anything" you want to know just by typing in a word or phrase. I don't know if any have tried it yet but I do know that as time goes by more and more people will"Google It" and leave or never join.

Welcome to the board...NADJA

• sf
    sf
    Since the JWs insist on using all their own materials for justifying their claims during studies, it was fun to use all JW materials to get myself out of there.

Bravo! They hate that.

sKally

• under_believer
    under_believer

Best. First. Post. Ever.
    Filed in my permanent research file. Excellent work.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Good job! Welcome!
    Everything the Witnesses told me since 1950 when I was 6 years old has been a lie and they shun me because I have a problem with that.

For conscientious cussedness on the grand scale, no other aggregation of Americans is a match for Jehovah?s Witnesses. Stanley High, The Saturday Evening Post, September 14, 1940 The Way I See it http://www.freeminds.org/buss/buss.htm

• Honesty
    Honesty

Errrr..... does this mean you are turning your back on Jerhover?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit