YAY :)

by I-follow-the-narrow-path 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• delilah
    delilah

Good for you!!

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

IFTNP, just one thing:

You say it`s an evangelical church: Some of them are ok (I guess), but I know that some of these evangelists can also be a bit obsessed with the "end-times" too. Some of them are eagerly awaiting "the rapture" (when the christians are sucked up into heaven, and judgement day starts here on earth, ha ha), so I just hope the church you`re going to attend is "moderate". If not, search on. It`s good that you`re still thinking for yourself, and not letting a cult-leader/elder/pastor do it for you! I believe that christianity (for those that choose that) was never meant to be a "follow the psychopath-leader"-thing, it was meant to be a personal thing. At least those ("personal" christians) are the only christians I have ever met that are truly happy about their faith.

• Synergy
    Synergy

Good for you. One of the first churches that I attended after I left JW's was an Evangelical Free. The elder I talked to there helped me so much. I have since joined a non denominational church and worship there but I loved my experience with Evangelical and now I am studying them in my theology classes.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Good on you Narrow. And please do think about seeing a doctor too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit