Thanking the Aposta-Academy!!! Post 2000......

by kid-A 11 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

As I enter the kingdom of the Emperors here on JWD, I wanted to take the chance to thank some of you fine folks for some great times and great conversations!

I know I'm gonna forget some of you so I apologize in advance! First, to Simon, for making the board such a great place. Randy, whose work on www.freeminds.org

is beyond compare! To the hardworking mods who keep things in order, Scully, Lady Lee, Mulan and Ozziepost!

And to a huge family of fellow apostates I have had the pleasure to get to know over these 2000 posts !

My dear Mary, for being a riot and keeping the trolls in their place! LOL Jojo for being such a sweetie! Blondie for her helpful research!

Little Toe and Jgnat for fearlessly taking on the fundies (on both sides of the equation! LOL)

TetraPod Sapien, a poet and scholar whose posts I really miss! Nicolau, Terry, Narkissos, Leolaia, Nathan Natas, AuldSoul and Robdar, for all the thought provoking debates

and commentary! Legolas, damselfly, Kwin, Tall Penguin and Mouthy, "Z", fellow aposta-Canucks and always a blast!! Misbehave, Prophecor, and Mrs Jones for the great posts

and threads!!! Finally, a shout out to Danny Haszard, a great guy and rockin' apostate, and to Richie Rich and sickoflies, for the incredible contributions they have made to the cause!

Cheers to everyone and anyone I missed! .....and now....onto becoming a "supreme one"! LOL

• damselfly
    damselfly

Ah! you're a sweetie. I miss the great tetragod too :(

Good use of your emperor post! I think I wasted mine on a troll thread. *Grr*

Dams (aposta-canuck extraordinare)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

At first the changes will be subtle,

but you will never put on your pants the way ordinary men do ever again.

Great things lie ahead.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

All hail Emperor Kid-A!!! Congrats to you! And thanks for the shout-out! :)
    tall penguin

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Congratulations Kid A! It took me forever to even make Jedi, I probably won't be entering the "Kingdom of the Emperors" for another year or so :P

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congrats I noticed you got your emperor status almost exactly one year after registering.

• Genesis
    Genesis

You are not Thom Yorke you crook ! Oh my God ive been misled again :O

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

TetraPod Sapien, a poet and scholar whose posts I really miss!
    Me too BTW, too bad he is preoccupied partying in Europe right now. I hope he comes back soon

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Congrats kid-A, I look forward to reading thousands more from you.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Kid-A.....Congratulations!! I hope you are very Optimistic for the future, now that Everything is In Its Right Place, rather than having your life In Limbo. Instead of having an Idioteque existence in the bOrg, you've chosen to join the rest of the humanity....where you can hum the National Anthem if you wish, or any other song from a Motion Picture Soundtrack. Just don't deign to think from your past experience that you know How to Disappear Completely .... we'd love to have you around for some time to come! ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit