Luckily I have a cat

by JH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I have no water this morning again at my apartment. The plummer will come today and fix the pipes. The landlord had to shut the water in the entire building because water was leaking from the pipes in the basement.

Since I couldn't flush the toilet anymore, I used my cat's litter box.... and she covered up thinking it was hers....

• Scully
    Scully

don't be surprised if someone calls the SPCA on you.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Hmmmm, Was it # 1 or 2?

I knew you were doing that at my house, thats why that damn litter box was so full all the time!!!!

• luna2
    luna2

JH, you are a nut!

• JH
    JH

My cats seem all confused....luckily they buried it

img212/796/jhliterbox2ea.jpg

• KW13
  • Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Hehehe! That's great! It's a good idea, I never would have thought of that...but I'll keep it in mind if something like that happens to me.lol

I would be a nice master and immediatly clean up after myself though... I can't beleive I'm even talking about that. Seriously, I hope no one is eating right now.

• JH
    JH

It's true that I have no water since yesterday, but the rest was made up.......

OK people, you can talk to me again.....

• kls
    kls
    It's true that I have no water since yesterday, but the rest was made up.......

Ummm, ya , sure

• greendawn
    greendawn

I was going to say you are supremely adaptable, but how long will the landlord inconvenience you with no water, that gets really awkward. Or is there a communal tap you can use to get some buckets of water?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit