Myspace laughs

by sinis 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Do these posts come with a complimentary barf bag? What's sad is that I used to post shit just like that back in my Prodigy online days.

Jehovah doesn't burn people for eternity in hellfire, yet he holds our feet to the flames of the silversmith for our entire life? Our lives are one long string of God designed tortures son that we may be "refined?" What a load of horse shit!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you silly grown ups..

those are the clean myspace pages the kids have up for their parents to keep an eye on them

ya know.. " MY Kids myspace is checked often by ME and I have the password to access and edit it, and MY kid only talks about theocratic things"

a big percentage of the kids also have a "real" myspace where mama and daddy have no idea how to access it lol

• sinis
    sinis

Care to share?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

recently my teen showed me a few of myspace pages that kids in their hall and a nearby hall have.

then showed me their REAL pages.. some were on myspace a couple were on another site.. zanga?manga? something different than myspace but very similar ...i was shown these because i was asked if they should rat them out.. i said no , jw's have been leading double lives since before i was a kid.. just let it be. they'll either grow up to live their own lives how they want or continue to lead double lives. .. these kids pass their "real" pages along secretly thru secret hotmail, yahoo email addys and parents have no idea. for the most part though, they weren't BAD pages.. just off color music and conversations that would raise eyebrows by the self righteous.

and yes..i seen my kid's secret page.. no jw friends on it..just school friends. the non secret jw type page is about dead.. just a comment here and there asking about the convention and a few comments from parents saying hi and kindly reminders to keep it clean.

• Fleur
    Fleur

It is a sin. Jehovah instructed us to marry only in the lord. Dina dated the most respectable and honorable man in her region. However, he was not a worshipper of Jehovah. The result was catostraphic and fatal. Just a thought.

Oooo. Catastrophic AND Fatal? Good gracious, that's pretty bad isn't it? Too bad this kid can't even spell his own biblical reference people...unless this Dina (deena) chick is somebody I didn't learn about growing up LOL. Wow. Catastrophic and fatal. Gonna have to remember that.

I wrote the rebuttal to that 'poem' you know...http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/114763/2009043/post.ashx#2009043 somehow I don't think that those kiddies would make it much past the intro.

very sad indeed.

essie

• puck
    puck

don't you just looove those jw poems? they're all poorly written, and full of such vivid imagery... and, of course, any time you make contact with anyone who's not a witness, you're totally setting yourself up for a life full of beatings, unemployed spouses, and horrible diseases. i know it's happened to *every* single person i've ever met who's "fallen" out of the truth... i must have at least seventeen different diseases (all of which are untreatable -- i have HIV three times over), and i get beat every hour on the hour. oh, if only i'd gone to the meeting that one sunday when i was 22... none of this would have happened. i would be married to a fine brother with a good job doing janitorial work and barely able to support our four kids while pioneering and giving what little extra we earn to the society...

b. a. r. f.

• jstalin
    jstalin

I feel sorry for these kids. The psychological damage this cult does is saddening.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Puck--Remember that certain individual we both knew as children, who made all the poetry? She's still at it. Recently bound up a book of all her writings and gives it out to the "friends." My mom has one on her coffee table. Even she admits that it's crap, but tacks on the proviso "but her heart is in the right place."

• detective
    detective
    would you date satan?

I guess I wasn't supposed to answer a resounding "YES!", huh? Damn.

Maybe we're not supposed to date Satan because.... he's always horny!!!

(Ohhhhh, that joke is so bad it even hurts me!)

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    If the silver was left a moment too long in the flames, it would be destroyed

well i guess he left me in too long then

if you enter jw in myspace groups you find a bunch of kids sharing fs experiences....and listing 'r' rated movies among their faves aswell as rap and heavy metal bands...and yet all loving jehovah so much

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit