OMG... Connie Chung...

by Elsewhere 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

is she related to yoko?

I can just see Maury Povich egging her on and laughing in the sidelines.

I do think connie does a slightly better job than yoko.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHdWBT46QA (you have to wait until about 2:55 to hear her)
    They should have turned her mic on and off like they did for mrs. lennon.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Connie Chung has lowered herself to the dregs of singing, she needs to report, and the singing, well that should be made illegal in every state.

She has made everyone in America want to be Simon Cowell at this very moment!

• oldflame
    oldflame

I almost thought there was going to be a wardrobe malfunction. She had to be drunk....WOW

• cheen
    cheen

Nobody really takes her seriously anymore, thats why she isn't in the mainstream media anymore. And to top it off she isn't aging gracefully, kinda ugly even by my standards, lol!

• bem
    bem

I seen some of that on Jay Leno tonight and thought it was an impersonator Sheese I hope she gets another job that doesn't require her to sing.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Looks like a lighthearted paraody of herself as a sultry nighclub singer - I hope she had fun doing it! It's good to see grown-ups enjoying themselves and acting like kids sometimes (I used to sing into my hairbrush and put on concerts for my toys - what fun!) .

As for taking her seriously it would depend on the context .

Nobody is 'perfect'. Give people room for humanness and expand your regard humanity .

sweet tee

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I think she and Diane Sawyer are awesome.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

One simple question: Why was the piano player guy there? He never played a single note the whole time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit