Tonites BIG GAME!!!!

by Life Is Grand 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

Anyone looking forward to the big hockey game tonite???????

Oilers all the way!!!!!

• ringo5
    ringo5

Weather advisory: The Carolina Hurricanes are soon to be downgraded to a Tropical Depression!

:)

• south african beef
    south african beef

'Tonites BIG GAME???????'

Who on earth is interested in Hockey?

Don't you realise that rather than be interested in some minority sport played and watched by just a few countries, you should be following The Football (or is that 'sooccer')World Cup - a competition in which 198 countries of the world entered and the whole world is watching!!!!

By the way the big match in the tournament so far will be England v Sweden tomorrow night but there will be many more even bigger matches to come.

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

I know, but it's

Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs....

and a Canadian Team is still in.....it's gotta be a little bit exciting to SOMEBODY------in Canada!!!!

• south african beef
    south african beef

I love all sport and it's nice to hear that you are very excited about your team. I have heard of the Stanley Cup but I'm afraid that Hockey, basketball and American football don't register on the radar in the rest of the world.

Anyway, enjoy your game - hope you win!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Don't you realise that rather than be interested in some minority sport played and watched by just a few countries, you should be following The Football (or is that 'sooccer')World Cup - a competition in which 198 countries of the world entered and the whole world is watching!!!!

I'd rather watch grass grow. It's much more exciting.

GO OILERS!!!!!!!

W

• truth.ceeker
    truth.ceeker

Go Miami Heat, capture that Basketball Championship!

..just a little shout..

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Lets go Oilers!!!! honk honk Lets go Oilers!!! honk honk

• south african beef
    south african beef

Finally-free - It's not our fault that you north Americans have such a short attention span that you can only watch sports which have a very high scoring rate!

Football is a game that is fascinating in it's tactical diversity and the way that it galvanises whole nations - here in England so many houses and hundreds of thousands of peoples cars are proudly flying the Cross of St George flag, the flag of England.

Our economy will be boosted by Billions of pounds if we do well and beer sales have already reached an all time record!

Still, everyone to their own eh?

• ringo5
    ringo5
    I love all sport and it's nice to hear that you are very excited about your team. I have heard of the Stanley Cup but I'm afraid that Hockey, basketball and American football don't register on the radar in the rest of the world.

It's not like we're calling it the WORLD SERIES or the WORLD CUP, like the whole world is involved, but it is the biggest game in hockey.

And one thing for sure, the final score wont be 0-0....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit