It’s been a while, but here we are back again, ready for some weekend fun and other things. But........to be honest, it’s more of a real ‘deep and meaningful’ today, so get yourself settled and ready to think hard and long before giving us your answers.
Are ya ready?
The WTS are often acknowledging that most of the witnessing ‘work’ is done by women, right? How often they quote the scripture about “the women telling the good news are a large army”!
That being so, we raise our weekend poll question:
Why hasn’t the Society produced a book about women of the Bible?
1. It’s not important to them.
2. Women aren’t important to them.
3. They don’t consider women worth writing about.
4. They don’t understand them.
5. Dubs aren’t allowed to honor women.
6. They’ve never had to study women of the Bible before.
7. They’re scared that it might lead to women having a lead in the congregations.
8. Imagine the problems they’d have with Deborah!
9. It wouldn’t laud “the Organization™”
11. Other (please detail)
So what do you think? Let us know, and don’t forget………..
Cheers, Ozzie (wondering why class)
Freedom means not having to wear a tie.