New Pioneer School Service Book

by battman 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• battman
    battman

Good morning to all, I have a copy of the new PSSB on Word.doc. Has this been posted by anyone else? If not how would I do so? battman

• ackack
    ackack

You can send it to my email account [email protected].

ackack

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Please send it to reexamine and watchtower.cc I'd love to get the fur flying with our local pioneers.

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

I would love a copy too if possible please..... Thanks..... E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Let's say a person happened to come into possession of a document that a multi-billion dollar publishing company might claim as their intellectual property.

How would such a person circulate the document with giving away his identity to the corporate lawyers ?

Well, a person might upload the file to an anonymous file server and then post a message with the URL of the remote file.

There are a few such resources. PUTFILE.com and SAVEFILE.com might be two examples.

Of course this is all T H E O R E T I C A L and is meant for "entertainment purposes only."

It is my sincere wish that no corporate lawyers found this post in any way offensive.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Under no circumstances should anyone who is not a pioneer be reading this book. Give it back immediately.

In order to qualify as a pioneer you should be doing 100, 90, 70 hours per month (note the speeding up as we approach the end)

• battman
    battman

I have been a little swamped lately but will try to send the info to your email provided.

battman

Glad, glad, glad I am out. Whew. BTW, just fired the last dub I ahd working for me. He might be planning on going back to Bethel>

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Has this been hosted somewhere?

Please and thank you.

• angelo
    angelo

I am interested. Can you send it to me? Via email [email protected]

• babystar_jr
    babystar_jr

I have interest very much, too. Please, send that file to me... [email protected]

thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit