Ex-JW convention visit ended violently

by observer 12 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I would love to see those canes back. I can see it now, young attendants fencing with them in the corridors; accidentally tripping women holding babies; tripping over them on their own; the list of scenarios could go on and on.

• juni
    juni

Where my 16 yr. old son worked during the summer w/awful worldly people and a couple of JW elders this is what happened:

Unprovoked mind you elder came up to my son who was wearing an old pink t shirt for his greasy job and proceeded to rip the thing off of my son and then called him a fag.

My son turned around and grabbed the collar of elder's work shirt and rrrrrripppppppp off it came. One fell swoop. Elder stood there w/his mouth agape.

A lot of elders like to " bash" others who are not up to their standards. This p**** was always looking for a confrontation from others. But his mouth flows w/honey while giving talks.

Juni

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    A lot of elders like to " bash" others who are not up to their standards. This p**** was always looking for a confrontation from others. But his mouth flows w/honey while giving talks.

Juni

Yep,there are a whole lotta of em like that,psychopaths they 'R

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit