Prince, Sheila E. & Associates

by kojo 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• kojo
    kojo

Well, there seems to be a whole bunch of Witnesses on his websites,both his official one and unofficial ones, always coming to his defense and making it seem that nothing he does or says goes against Watchtower beliefs. These sites banned me from posting because I posted Watchtower quotes and told the JW's on there that noone should trust an organization you are not allowed to criticize or disagree with.

All the Witnesses must have rallied and complained to the moderators to get me banned and shut up. I got to say a lot though. Hopefully helped someone at least have second thoughts about what they just blindly accept as facts. Just got sick of the JW's using the Prince sites to make converts and to give the false conception that they are this hip, loving group of people, who want nothing more than to study Scripture and serve Jehovah. It made me sick when the people on there who were not religious or knew little to nothing of Watchtower doctrine would come to their defense because I dared to criticize their teachings. "Forgive them for they know not what they do"

I wasnt mean or rude to anyone,just wanted to put " the other side of the coin "view out there so those who read would hear both sides of the story,instead of the witnesses dominating the whole board. Of course , I was hoping Prince would read some of the posts but then he may be the one deleting them, lol. I rarely check out the message boards on his sites anymore because the thought of a witness saying a blatant lie on their and me not being able to respond is torture.

• steve2
    steve2

Prince's mother's death-bed wish was for her famous son to come back to the fold and dedicate his life to Jehovah. Nothing like the power of a parent to pull you back into line. Shame it's not the truth though...

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I thought no-one was interested in Prince anymore - or is it just anything I post that no-one is interested in?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/27/114922/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit