Want a copy of "Live With Jehovah's Day in Mind"?

by cabasilas 13 Replies latest jw friends

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

It's on auction at ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-NEW-LIVE-WITH-JEHOVAHS-DAY-IN-MIND-WATCHTOWER_W0QQitemZ7042082878QQihZ014QQcategoryZ29223QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

but it looks like it's only available to JWs. At any rate, you can see the picture of what it looks like.

• VM44
    VM44

Who in the world would pay the "buy it now" price of $50?

Even the starting bid of $25 is too much for that book, even if it is a new release.

Most likely the book will soon be scanned and put up on the web by someone in the near future.

--VM44

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The idea is that it is only available to JW's at the convention and not the public at large as yet. Of course when they get back from convention they'll have extras that they will share with others. Its not meant that only JW's can buy it on EBAY.

Why would anyone pay for that little bundle of crap anyway?

W.Once

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Cheeky, since they got it for free!

No thanks, it sounds depressingly like another long guilt trip.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks for the explanation. I had misread it. I thought it strange someone would try to discriminate based on religion on ebay...but I've actually had that happen to me there. There's a JW from England who has me blocked once he found out I help edit the JW pages on Wikipedia. He said: "I've read the Wikipedia article on JWs and it could have been written by Ray Franz! No more contact." And I have a 100 per cent positive rating on Ebay!

• TheListener
    TheListener

$50 bucks?!?!? Who in their right mind would pay anything for a book that can be received free? (err excuse me) I mean at no charge.

Limited first edition? OMG!

This ebay person has some gall.

• blondie
    blondie

Why sell only to JWs, when the seller is violating the WTS rules. I wonder how you prove you are a JW?

Blondie

• blondie
    blondie

I should go to the convention just to get as many copies of the new releases I can and sell them on ebay...finance my vacation that way.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Don't worry guys, in a few weeks I'll have a copy I can scan and put on the web for free.
    -drew

• Mary
    Mary
    UP FOR AUCTION IS A 192 PAGE PUBLICATION RELEASED AT THE 2006 JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES DELIVERANCE AT HAND DISTRICT CONVENTION. ONLY AVAILABLE IN SHORT SUPPLY DUE TO NEW REALEASE TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

Maybe there's a short supply because there's only a short demand for the stupid thing. 50 bucks for this crap? I wouldn't give them 50 cents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit