Do you have any kind of obsession?

by JH 28 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I'm obsessed with taking the trouble to define words, concepts, etc. precisely so that when I have a conversation we both know what we're talking about.

I'm obsessed with using different ways of emphasizing my sentences.

Me,

too,

• Terry!
  • schne_belly
    schne_belly

I'm obsessed with planning things. I need to know what I'm doing in an hour, a day, a week ... a month from now. I've already planned my whole summer away It can get a bit annoying for others, I'm sure. But at least I have everything I want to accomplish figured out and it'll get done.

I'm also obsessed with my husband!!! We've been married for almost 5 years now, and I still feel like a newly wed.

• greendawn
    greendawn

My only obsession is seeing pretty girls. Unlike you I am and always have been totally unconcerned for cars I just want an economical and reliable car that can get me from point A to point B.

• gumby
    gumby

See them little things hangin down between that squirrels legs.....it's called a nutbag. Damned if'n I ain't got an obsession with them bastards! I hate myself!

• Mary
    Mary

Aw, they just need a good shinin' and waxin' Gumbster.........yer jes feelin' self-conscience cause they're hangin' out there for the world ta see......now put on some clothes for cripes sake!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

That squirrel will never starve to death as long as he's got those nuts!

Greendawns obsession is quite common among the hetero male population. As I recall he is a middle school teacher. That would be, what? 14 to 16 year olds.? There's a whole 'nother topic.

• gumby
    gumby

Mary.....yer right. I need to find me a girl squirrel ....but I had ta demonstrate what my obsession was about. That little fella had some honkers didn't he?

Greendawns obsession is quite common among the hetero male population. As I recall he is a middle school teacher. That would be, what? 14 to 16 year olds.? There's a whole 'nother topic.

Gregwhore....you quit pickin on greendawg. He's a good guy and wouldn't hurt a fly. How come your pickin on him?

Gumby

• jojochan
    jojochan

I got tons of 'em... coffee, chocolate, new strange music, and time management.

But right now I've been obsessed with that show 24. I'm just now caught up on all the previous seasons.

Jack Bauer is one bad mutha.

jojochan

• Gregor
    Gregor

Gumster, I wasn't picking on Greeny, he knows that. He's one of my faves on this whole MF'n site.

• Calliope
    Calliope

i'm obessed with words. syntax. ponctuation.

www.answers.com

describing things with new words.

like in my little propitious microcosm of perpetual libation, i capitulate to the gods of jwd.

the things is, english is not my first language, so i likely use them out of context.

i also like sex alot.

calliopé

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit