I just sent my wife to the meeting!

by slimboyfat 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    Stinks your still gotta go, a good way to pass the time is to count ceiling tile. That is one hell of a task.

Hey Drew. Multiplication makes this a little to easy. I wouldnt be able to count each tile individually. I'd end up counting the number in the width then multiplying it by the number in the depth to get a pretty accurate number in moments. That still leaves much time to entertain one's self. My favorite meeting pass time (other than drawing in the first blank page in every publication) was to stair at the flourescent lights for a few minutes, close your eyes while simultaniously rubbing them then sit back and watch the kaleidoscope show. After a few moments my minds eye will white out and a stunning white aura would appear followed by an image of something physical or material. It was always amazing to me when that happened.

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO! What a waste of life. Counting tiles, writing numbers, doodling, and staring at flourescent lights until you can't see...all so you can get yourself through a stupid, boring cult meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit