I just sent my wife to the meeting!

by slimboyfat 11 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is I not evil?

But I said I would join her at half time.

Slim

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

At half time.. what .. when they change ends!!

Dont forget a colouring book, to keep you awake!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wish I was still young enough to get away with taking a colouring book!

My mum, who never became a JW, used to sit me at the back with drawing books and various other toys - oh happy days.

Slim

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Stinks your still gotta go, a good way to pass the time is to count ceiling tile. That is one hell of a task.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Slim, if you are not allowed to colour in any more youre gonna have to be creative to fill the time.

Try working out all the prime numbers between 0 and 100. Then go on to the next 100 (it gets harder). Now decide if the incidence of prime numbers in each 100 decreases or stabilises.

Hey, im only trying to help!

• nsrn
    nsrn

How many screws did it take to assemble the seat in front of you? Multiply by number of seats in the hall....

• luna2
    luna2

Hmmm...you could just doodle on note paper I suppose. Kind of tough to do anything interesting if the wife is sitting right next to you and can glance over and catch you.

• loosie
    loosie

Do what I do Slim. Stare at the speaker until you can see his aura. It's fun. lol

• merfi
    merfi

I used to play Dope Wars on my palm pilot..

I'd let the kids play the puzzle game on it, Bejeweled, or Froggy with the sound off. My youngest would do huge charts of numbers.

Always something else to find to do other than "pay attention"...

~merfi

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

eat a big bowl of pinto beans before you go..followed by a big plate of sour kraut and sausage LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit