Living in the Worst Times? NOT

by ICBehindtheCurtain 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear ICBehindthecurtain,

Have you read Sign Of The Last Days-When? by Carl Olof Jonsson?? It was a real eyeopener for me to once again see the facts as they truely are. For any who have nt read this book, I highly encourage you to do so!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The life expectancy in Australia has doubled in the last 100 years. It doesnt seem like war, famine, earthquake and pestilence is killing us off.

Ask a JW which century they would rather have lived in?

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

LadyLiberty no, I don't believe I've read that one, although I have heard of it. The one I did read was "End-Time Visions, The Road to Armageddon? " by Richard Abanes, very interesting by the way. It even had a section on the JW's. This book opened my eyes, and helped me see that this "End Time" idea has been around from the beginning of the christian movement. When you look at history outside of the biased JW literature, you see that over the centuries the majority of the people while dealing with disasters, famine and mass illness have always thought that things have never been worse, that this really is it "The End" Christ will be here soon" but life goes on, and things calm down, then get worse again, this is the fabric of life, change, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse, but nothing ever stays the same.

IC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit