Did John Denver hate Jehovah's Witnesses?

by free2beme 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I heard the same thing about Gloria Stefan. Supposedly years ago, in an interview, she said that the 2 things she would rid off the world would be: 1) Fidel Castro and 2) JW's.
    I hate that bitch, not because of the comment. Her f*&%ng music blows...

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl
    1. At a John Denver concert, he once asked all Jehovah's Witnesses in the audience to leave.

also heard this and and the same with Gloria Estefan

when i was a witness i had always hoped it wasnt true cuz i liked her so much

• wednesday
    wednesday

If i remember correctly, the thread we had on this previusly had a person who claimed to have been at the concert in question. he swears it happened .maybe it is in 69's post.

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

i also heard that he loved the witnesses and asked them to leave cuz he was going to tell some "dirty" jokes

• james_woods
    james_woods

OK, I went and looked at my archives, and it was Mason Williams, who had the NWT on the shelf. Not Glenn Cambell.

Lionemane from the wichita county would never knowingly lie.

• willyloman
    willyloman

As a former newspaper reporter, I'm with seeker4 on this one. Urban legend all the way.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I heard that John Denver would sacrifice Jehovah's Witness babies with his guitar and take their blood and transfuse it into a goat, which he would slaughter at the end of the show.

At least that's what a little bird told me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit