WATCHTOWER LAWSUIT UPDATE

by SHUNNED FATHER 22 Replies latest jw friends

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

i want to send you money - is five dollars ok? - i know it's not much.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Calgary Dad Vows To Appeal Ruling Dismissing His Claim In ...
    770chqr.com, Canada - Jun 13, 2006
    ... Society. Bethany died from leukemia in 2002 after being given blood transfusions contrary to her jehovah's witnesses faith. Hughes ...
    Alberta in brief Alberta Daily Herald Tribune (subscription)
    all 3 related ยป 3rd news wire appearance Canada JW blood case in 72 hours Alberta in brief
    Alberta Daily Herald Tribune (subscription), Canada - 8 hours ago
    ... CALGARY (CP) - The courts have dealt another blow to a Calgary father's bid to sue several Jehovah's Witnesses after his teenage daughter refused blood ...

Jehovah Witness lawsuit suffers setback CALGARY (CP) - The courts have dealt another blow to a Calgary father's bid to sue several Jehovah's Witnesses after his teenage daughter refused blood transfusions for religious reasons. On Tuesday, Court of Queen's Bench Justice Gerard Hawco removed Lawrence Hughes from acting as executor over his daughter's estate, preventing him from using the estate to sue the religious order. ''I was surprised by the decision. I just want justice for my daughter Bethany,'' Hughes said. Hughes is suing the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Canada alleging coercion and interference in Bethany's medical treatment. The 17-year-old died of acute myeloid leukemia Sept. 5, 2002, after Alberta Children's Services assumed custody of her when she refused transfusions. Jehovah's Witnesses believe it's against God's wishes for one person to take blood from another. Hughes has been given a week to appoint an independent person to act as executor of Bethany's estate. He said he intends to appeal the ruling. http://www.dailyheraldtribune.com/dht_staff.lasso contact letter to editor
  • vitty
    vitty

I would love to contribute, but as I dont live in the US, id have to use paypal, Im reluctant because my daughter has had a real problem , i wont go into details

So I dont really know of any other way, that I can send money. Anybody know??????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit