Mother still comes down on me with JW beliefs after cousin was shot 6 times

by whyamihere 19 Replies latest members private

• nelly136
    nelly136

hope your cousin recovers, your family must be devastated, (((((((brooke)))))))

• KrazyKate
    KrazyKate

Brooke, mum told me that Tash may go home today. Good news so far. You around? Get any of the private messages I sent? Just wanting to catch up with you. Is Ben(your brother) still wanting to get baptized? Miss you guys.

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

brooke,

you said..."i hate them and i love them. i am just so tired of this, i just wish it all would stop."

to me this is one of the saddest things about human relationships. there are people in the world that we would love to love but they just won't let us. and that is so sad. this world can't end soon enough as far as i'm concerned...if better days are coming i say let's get em started.

from what i read about you, you are a strong person. so use that strength to hang in there.

j2s

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well here is the update:

My cousin is going home soon, she has a long road ahead of her with recovering. Something tells me there is much more to the story that is not being said. I called my mother for the latest info, she went on to say my cousin has lots of regrets and has fallen in a bad crowd again. I am calling Bull Sh*t on this one.

Anyway, I am going to Madison, WI this Sat. I voulentered taking my mother and brothers, since they do not know the city as well as I do. I know alot of my "Holy Family" will be there and I am ready. I am going to go for the sake of seeing my cousin and that's all. If they do attack me, which they will I am not holding back.

It's sad it has to be this way, but then again it isn't me in the wrong.

Brooke

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Brooke glad to hear that your cousin is doing better and is able to go home. Have a safe trip and know that you`re in all of our thoughts.

• KW13
    KW13

hey sorry brooke

• Mary
    Mary
    As my mother and I were talking yesterday, she had mention on how faithful my cousin was by saying No to Blood. I ignored that statement because I was more concerned for her welfare. Moments passed and my mother bluntly said, "I should be going back to the meetings for the sake of my children."

Yes, unfortunately this is a very common reaction amongst Dubs......they must attend the meeting even if a family member has been shot. After all, Armageddon might come and surely Jehovah would strike them dead for being at the hospital instead of at the meeting right? That's like when my dad had his stroke and nearly died; my aunt and uncle didn't come to the hospital because it was their ASSembly......

What I'd like to know is: what happened to the piece of shit that shot your cousin? Is he behind bars? or did he do the world a favour and commit suicide?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    What I'd like to know is: what happened to the piece of shit that shot your cousin? Is he behind bars? or did he do the world a favour and commit suicide?

Yes, he committed suicide. Good thing to in a way, one less thing to worry about.

Brooke

• Mary
    Mary
    Yes, he committed suicide.

Good. That way, your family won't have to go throw the horror of a trial and seeing a lawyer try to get him off scot free. Here's hoping that your cousin makes a full recovery.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    My cousin is going home soon, she has a long road ahead of her with recovering. Something tells me there is much more to the story that is not being said. I called my mother for the latest info, she went on to say my cousin has lots of regrets and has fallen in a bad crowd again. I am calling Bull Sh*t on this one.

Brookie, I know the woman whose house your cousin was at. I used to babysit for her when I was in high school. I never knew her second husband, who it sounds like is the one who did this.

This is a really unfortunate tragedy, but it it did NOT happen because your cousin is with a bad crowd. Not the woman anyway, who's your cousin's friend. She's a good and successful person. I'm sure the dubs will say she's bad simply because she's not a Witness and also that if your cousin wasn't friends with her she wouldn't have gotten shot. That sucks super badly. Maybe if the elders didn't have to DF everybody every chance they get she wouldn't have "fallen in a bad crowd." But it's never their fault.

PM me if you want me to give you as much info as I have. My mom emailed me about it and my childhood best friend called me about it.

Love,

GGBG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit