Ray Franz

by Jeremy Bravo 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Richie
    Richie

Fred..., your comment about Franz' books only good for toiletpaper -
    I guess you must say this as a joke of sorts, although I am trying to get this joke and find no way of grasping it - in any way, whether it's a joke or not, one thing is absolutely sure without any shadow of a doubt that you did not even read one word, sentence or letter in any of Ray Franz' books.

If the GB would even have a fraction of the attitude, humility, knowledge and honesty as Ray Franz had, I honestly believe that the Society would flourish and many one would remain as a member, because then you would at least have a bible-based organization and not a man's hierarchy very similar to a Pharisaical establishment, which it is at present...

:*) Richie

You are the music as long as the music last...............

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

We totally understand Jeremy.

We're all in different stages of leaving and some of us have to guard our identity for sake of remaining family....some have other situations to contend with....we all respect that in each other....we're quite a diverse group....yet we all get along...common bond you know...

Hopefully you'll be able to join us sometime....we intend to keep up with the friendships we've developed so far. We help and support each other....and just generally have a bunch of laughs....just keep in touch with us through this board or through Peter.

Hope things work out for you.

• Francois
    Francois

Ray Franz is one of the most gentle persons I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. When he's talking to you, you get the feeling that there's nothing else occupying his mind but you and whatever it is you're discussing. He seems genuinely interested in you and in what you've got on your mind.

No only that, but when Ray speaks, there is that ring of truth so characteristic of the spirit-led children of God.

Ray is indeed a special person.

Frank

• LDH
    LDH

If I'm not mistaken, rumors were also started that he suffered from some form of Venereal disease, or other sexually transmitted disease.

Pure Smut.

Lisa

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Ray was disfellowshipped for having LUNCH with his employer - who was DA'd at the time. Read it in the TIME mag.

See:

• one
    one

R. Franz? the nicest "annointed" i ever knew, most other so called annointed were 'strange' persons, F.Franz included.

Cinthia his wife, a lovely lady, beautifully smiling all the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit