Why was Ozzie cut off?

by ozziepost 12 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

TO ALL CONGREGATIONS

Dear fellow posters,

It has come to our attention that some brothers are engaging in worldly opinion polls. We do not encourage it.

For some time (about four years) we provided a weekly weekend poll which was well attended by the brothers.

Since we do not want to see faithful posters being lost to polling, we have decided to provide a limited service. By this letter, elders are requested to encourage the brothers to use this new service.

Your fellow posters,

Ozzie & Posters Trick Society
  • Stephanus
    Stephanus

Is this service rendered "free of charge"?

• wednesday
    wednesday

Ozzie

I guess I'm having a blonde moment(no offense to our blonde posters) but I have not got a clue what this is about. Are you offically stopping your weekend polls? Has a poster been stumbled by your polls?

• LDH
    LDH

It is better for a millstone to be tied around Ozzie's neck than for one of my peeps to be stumbled.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    a weekly weekend poll which was well attended by the brothers.

???

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

W ednesday:

Huh?? Nah, don't worry. Look at it again and BTW note "Ozzie &Posters Trick Society"

Over the past four years I posted the poll from all sorts of locations; the most extreme were from the 76th parallel on our expedition towards the North Pole and then there was from the deep jungle in south-east Asia. Now that's dedication, eh?

But...I got beat recently by being on an island in the Pacific. Still, it became a sabbatical and Mrs ozzie and I benefited from it. We gave much thought to life-changes we're planning and so it was 'good'.

But now we're back in 'civilisation' (whatever that is!) and presto! we're on the air again..

Andre Bocelli's singing in the background and everything feels very cozy.

Cheers, Ozzie

• LDH
    LDH

OFG once I went to a strip club and a Mexican dude told me "In my next life I want to come back as a pole!"

Lisa

• wednesday
    wednesday

a poll, the perfect phallic symbol

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

wednesday,

glad it's just a symbol!!

Ozzie

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

wb Ozzie, you've been missed. Regards to Mrs Ozzie