The bible is just a book about slavery and oppression

by MsMcDucket 12 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    It might of been OFG's begotten of begotten of begotten of begotten of begotten....who knows? Maybe OFG, is Jesus?

BOW DOWN!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    BOW DOWN!

See, I told you!

• uninformed
    uninformed

Uninformed is this what you think that I'm doing? Do you think that I'm committing spiritual suicide?

Blaspheming the Spirit Shall not be Forgiven

Verily I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to the sons of men: but the blasphemy against the holy spirit shall not be forgiven unto men,

But he that shall blaspheme against the holy spirit hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: Because they said, He hath an akathartos pneuma, Mar 3:28-30

Well, I guess I won't make it to the "New System". I wouldn't fit in anyway!

Ms McDucket,

I was afraid my response might offend you, and I am sorry. I sure don't mean to tell you anything judgmental. I left that organization over a year ago, and don't want to be a judge.

I just think it behooves us to be somewhat careful with God. He is the one that says "fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom".

Now, I don't KNOW that the Bible hasn't been tampered with. I don't even KNOW for sure if it is GOD'S WORD. If you want to question it, you sure are welcome to do so.

We all respect the Anderson's, Barbara and Joe, and yet they both have rejected the Bible and have gone toward "Nature" worship I believe. If it works for them, it's ok with me.

For me, I have proved that I am not smart enough to figure it all out. Therefore, you have to accept something. Atheism, Creationism, the Bible, whatever. If there is a God, and I do believe that there is, when I read the Bible, I am encouraged to worship him. That is really all I can figure out.

Please don't think I'm judging you.

I noticed you are from Kansas. We live in KC, KS. If you are close by, maybe my wife and I could meet you sometime on the weekend for a meal. Would really like to meet you.

Brant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit