Big Financial Scandal about JW Company in Germany

by GermanXJW 21 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

They took after the example of their spiritual fathers in Brooklyn who are deeply into deception but are however also too smart to catch out doing the dirty deeds.

• blondie
    blondie

I knew that JW-owned companies provided travel for these international conventions...and I knew they could not resist making an unfair profit off their "brothers and sisters."

In the procedure because of the suspicion of the organized fraud against responsible person of the Upper Bavarian investment trust the public prosecutor's office guaranteed Akzenta AG according to first estimations of net assets at a value of 500 million euro.

Investigators found 300 paintings, decoration, gold coins, antiques and six luxury cars after focus information. In Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria and the tax haven the investigators banks account froze and vacated Monaco safe-deposit boxes.

The public prosecutor's office Munich II arrested meanwhile altogether four executive committees and the supervisory board boss of the Akzenta AG. An executive committee was released in the course of a detention spare. After testimonies the executive committees belong to the religious community of the witnesses Jehovas, in whose rows they are to have akquiriert first customers.

Meanwhile 85 concerning announced themselves to the law. Akzenta points reproaches from fraud and unfaithfulness decided back.

Watch the WTS try to distance themselves from this.

500 million Euros net = 400 million US dollars (at today's rate of a Euro = 80 cents a dollar)

You can cheat the brothers but don't cheat a German, especially in Bavaria.

Blondie

• freetosee
    freetosee

Hi Blondie, sorry for being German, but today’s rate of the € is…

1,00 Euro (EUR)

=

1,2876 US Dollar (USD)

500.000.000,00 Euro (EUR)

=

643.799.998,0712 US Dollar (USD)

This is all new and interesting to me and I’ll be following this up with interest. And yes, the WTS will distance itself the best it can.

Freetosee

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry, I'll have to fire my accountant.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

http://www.7days.ae/2006/06/02/wheres-the-cash.html WHERE’S THE CASH? Investors in a suspect real estate scheme were yesterday facing up to an uncertain future after the German parent of Akzenta Dubai had its offices raided and its senior management arrested.

Police raided 25 premises “to collect more proof, and find out where the missing money has gone”, said a report released by Bayern police yesterday. A joint investigation is being carried out into Akzenta by the public prosecutor and the economic crime department involving more than 150 officers, the report said.

In September last year, 7DAYS ran a story warning readers about Akzenta, which had set up in Dubai, offering investors 100 per cent of their money back from purchases made through its partners. “The scheme relies on your money today being utilised to satisfy yesterday’s investors,” said Steve Gregory, a financial advisor with Holborn Assets in the UAE, speaking about Akzenta last year. “If you are an investor today, they will need 13 similar investors in the future to meet your expectations. Sooner or later, the scheme will fail to attract new investors.”

Akzenta’s scheme promised buyers 100 per cent of their money back over an unspecified period of time, but according to the Bayern police report “most of the people who invested in those schemes received a one-time payment only. There is the suspicion that the money was never invested.”

Bayern police are looking to retrieve what it describes as “double digit millions” of euros from Akzenta. Ulrich Chmiel, general manager of Akzenta Dubai, and chairman of Akzenta AG, was arrested along with his two sons, Christian and Oliver, and a fourth man Oliver Braun, the Bayern police told Germany’s Cash magazine.

Akzenta is believed to have had around 35,000 clients in Germany, and more in Austria, Italy and Dubai. 7DAYS yesterday contacted Josef von Drathen, managing partner of Akzenta Dubai, who said that he could comment, because he did not know exactly what had happened.

If you have invested with Akzenta in the UAE, and are concerned about your money contact 7DAYS at letters letters [Email address: letters #AT# 7days.ae - replace #AT# with @ ]

• blondie
    blondie

Thank you very much, your Popeness. Greedy, greedy, thinking you can get back 100%. Not very JWlike..........hmmmmmmmmm

Blondie

• Honesty
    Honesty
    85 victims have contacted the authorities so far.

This is all lies, lies, lies.

There is no way any JW would fu cheat people out of their hard-earned Euros, especially other brothers.

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Figures.

cab.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Are you sure they're Dubs? I was always led to believe that the Watchtower worships the Dollar, not the Euro...

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

those 85 complaintants couldn't be jws. they would never complain to the police about their brother stealing from them would they? i'm thinking somewhere there are a number of unhappy jws who are saying to themselves..."it can't be true. it must be some sort of persecution. i will get my money back, i will get my money back plus a nice profit just like brother bigthief said...but even if it is true, jehovah doesn't want me to complain because bringing a prominent elder thief to account for his thefts would bring dishonor to prominent elder thieves... the watchtower bible and tract society of (fill in the blank)...Jehovah...yes thats it, it will shame, not the people who stole, but god who tells them not to steal...that god would rather have thieves running things than have outsiders know that there are thieves running things."

what a sick and twisted web they weave. i've thought for a long time that money is the borg's and every other religion's achille's heel, because it is almost the only thing governments have an interest in. most governments don't get involved in doctrine or dogma or internal politics. every government wants to be involved in the money. governments in general don't care if you are pagan or presbyterian.

absolute power corrupts absolutely, and unwatched money is soon stolen...follow the money

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit