Breast Surgery - Update

by liquidsky 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Glad to hear the good news, my daughter is having this done on the 13th, I hope it goes as well as yours.

Ken P.

• Mary
    Mary
    I got my biopsy results back yesterday and the lumps were benign fibroadenomas. I cried when the doctor told me the results. I was soooo relieved

That is fantastic news hon........Congradulations.

• KW13
    KW13

Good to hear

• Fleur
    Fleur

Congratulations on your wonderful news!!!

hugs

essie

• muslima
    muslima

Congratulations!! wonderful news...:)

Side note fleur -- I didn't want you to be the last commenter...:)

I don't say much on the board (except for the last few weeks) but I appreciate everyone here, :-*

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

YAHOO!

My daughter has been through this several times..all turned out good ...we too breathed a BIG sigh of relief.

I love happy endings...

Snoozy...

• Purza
    Purza

I just saw this post today. I am so glad to hear that LS. What a relief! I hope you can rest easier now.

Purza

• LDH
    LDH

LS,

I got a baseline mammo one week ago yesterday. Although I am not in ANY of the risk groups for breast cancer, I was scared as hell until I got the purple postcard with the "all clear" note on it.

You are right, the whole experience makes you appreciate that life can slip through your hands like sand through a sieve.

I'm so happy for you; ken P I'll be sending good vibes your daughter's way, too.

• simplesally
    simplesally

So happy for you!! Yes, even routine testing can be nerve wracking. Glad it went well!

---------
    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Wow what a relief! * Celebrate *

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit