Looks like Long beach CA loves the conventions

by loosie 18 Replies latest social current

• loosie
  • under_believer
    under_believer

Looks like Long Beach CA doesn't have any kind of gag reflex. God--TEH MONEY TEH MONEY! WRITE A PRESS RELEASE DISGUISED AS A NEWS ARTICLE!
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if that article is part of some kind of complex contractual negotiations the Society got pushed through as a condition of bringing the undereducated Witness masses to descend on Long Beach like a bunch of grinning, badge-wearing harpies.
    This is officially the least coherent post I have ever written on JWD.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Anyone think "good for the soul" is a tad ironic.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Looks like it's time for the So. Cali. Apostates to inundate the Long Beach Press-Telegam with the real story.

• loosie
    loosie

I would help you XJW4EVR if I were there.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Jesus, the son of God, rules as the King of Heaven after sacrificing himself to make eternal salvation possible for those who have faith in him.

"Then why do we have to put in 10 hours per month in FS to keep from getting yelled at?"

• sf
    sf

If jws are truly '"NO PART OF THIS WICKED SYSTEM OF THINGS", as they teach and preach, why do they care about its economy and kudos?

sKally

• carlitos
    carlitos

I'm down for some good time Apostate harassing!!! I live near the LBC, any takers?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    would help you XJW4EVR if I were there.

Please send a letter anyway. I think that letters form all over the country, echoing the cihild molestaion, and lies of the WTS would carry quite a bit of weight with the editors of this paper.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

Previously, Jehovah's Witnesses carpenters and other specialty crafters built a $5,000 concierge desk in the Promenade Lobby and completely renovated the center's Seaside meeting rooms, a $2.5 million project in which the group provided all labor and materials, including carpets and lights.

Can anyone explain this?

They certainly didn't do all this without getting something in return.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit