Picture of my kids,,,,,brag a bit

by LyinEyes 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks for sharing Lovely kids....

• Es
    Es

Great pics you have great looking children.

Here is a photo of my son, he busts my balls but i love him to death, and my little bubba who i wont be able to post pics of till nov

alt

• juni
    juni

What a cute little guy, ES. Typical little boy w/the scratches on his forehead! I have 3 sons and 1 daughter - all adults now. It's a wonder they make it to adulthood w/all of the crazy things they do.

Take care of yourself and the little person still in the oven.

Love,

Juni

• Es
    Es

thanks Juni,

hehe yeah he had fallen head first off the couch and got like carpet burns on his forehead, but its such a great photo of him.

luv ya

es

• juni
    juni

You're a very sweet person ES. You have a beautiful family.

Love,

Juni

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Dede, I was thinking today how nice it is to have you back posting again. So many people have left or hardly post at all. You're one of my favorites.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Lyin Eyes,

I agree with everyone else. Really nice looking kids. Thanks for sharing.

Es,

Your little boy is such a cute little kid. He looks like he probably has a funny sense of humor.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Es,

I had Sierra (20 months old) in my lap when I was reading this thread. When I scrolled to the picture of your son, she yelled out "Hi!" and waved at the screen! Apparently she's found her "soul mate"! ;-)

Dave

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

A very attractive family. You should be proud.

• nsrn
    nsrn

This is my daughter and my now son-in-law, the night they got engaged 2 years ago. Aren't they beautiful and happy (and young) !!! I'm so proud!!!! Nancy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit