Has it ever just hit you that......

by LyinEyes 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Lying Eyes!It takes time, I have been there and understand where you are coming from. It's been 34 years since my sister died at the age of 27 and I am still not over it. It comes and goes. Take good care of yourself and do what your sister would of wanted you to do, live your life, remember her always.

Blueblades

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Yeah, I've been through something like that where I almost didn't recognize myself. I know you'll bounce back. It's hard. (((hugs)))

• Arthur
    Arthur

Dear LyinEyes,

I am new to this site and was not aware of your sisters's death. I am very sorry to hear about that. I have not yet lost an immediate family member to death; so I cannot say that I understand how you feel, but my sympathies are with you.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

That is sweet of you Arthur, thanks,,,,,did you see in another thread that I commented on my love for "Arthur", one of my favorite movies. I watched it the other day, I still love Hobson as well. That is one of my top 20 favorite all time movies.

• nowisee
    nowisee

hello dede, i have not been around...when i do come here lately is is just sporadically, and i know i miss a lot.... i did not know of your sister's death and i just want you to know i am truly sorry...i have lost a sibling too and i know the feelings of helplessness and if only's... just know that you have my condolences... and by all means life goes on.... my best to you, nowisee

• Bryan
    Bryan

We are doing fine here. We were without AC for 5 weeks here in South Louisiana! I replaced the units, took out all ductwork and plenums. Cleaned them and reinstalled. It's so nice to have air again!

We are headed to France in a couple of weeks. We'll be there for 3 weeks.

The local paper here is about to do a piece on me and my story and I'll have have a book signing at Barnes and Noble on July 16th.

Miss you all!

Bryan

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Lyineyes -

I do understand that feeling. What you are feeling now is good to hear.

In about the last 3 years I have lost my brother [46] and my mom. Also in the same period of time I left the organization after 43 years of brainwashing and lies. That created further losses of friends and people I had made my world for all my life. Also my daughter went to prison and left us as the only responsible ones who could/would care for her three children.

All that has combined at times to be more than a person should have to bear it seems. Especially in the loss of my only brother. I rarely have a day when he is not on my mind.

Life is tough. You have to live yours though, even while missing those who have left us. You sound like you are healing. Good on you.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit