Do Jehovah's Witnesses really practice charity and help the needy in war ravaged areas in third-world countries?

by JWCart 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWCart
    JWCart

The Pusher I have told a young man today that Jehovah's Witnesses are one of the biggest helpers with Hunger Reliefs and bringing Solar Stoves to West Africa and the Watchtower has donated vast resources to help Ebola victims by providing hundreds of "clean up stations" plus Jehovah's Witnesses are sending Millions of Dollars in Medical Aid, is this true?

Are Jehovah Witnesses with backing from the Watchtower helping eliminate illiterate children like the Catholic Church is doing in Uganda and Kenya by housing 5 to 13 year old kids and proving two meals, a roof over their head and education up to 15 years giving them a edge, so they don't end up in the Sex Trade, as a JW-Cart the pride swelled up in my heart knowing how generous our Organization is with the poor.

• KillerJones
    KillerJones
    Uhmm...NO.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

JWCart

Jehovah Witnesses and charity ? Only if they are the beneficiaries of it .

Jehovah Witnesses helping with hunger relief ? I don`t think so.

Helping with Ebola victims ? What planet are you on.

Jehovah Witnesses helping to eliminate child illiteracy ? oh yes that is why they are against higher education.

Jehovah Witnesses sending Millions of dollars in Medical Aid to third world country`s ? In your dreams.

I appreciate the points you are making here .

smiddy

• blondie
    blondie
    Their charity only extends to jws and perhaps unbelieving mates.
  • TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

My elder brother tells me the same thing.

Lying for the Truth

• blondie
    blondie

Jehovah Witnesses and charity ? Only if they are the beneficiaries of it . (my comments in parentheses)

(telling jws not to donate to the Red Cross or the Salvation Army or food banks housed in churches but do not donate to them)

Jehovah Witnesses helping with hunger relief ? I don`t think so.

Helping with Ebola victims ? What planet are you on. (elders would not even help with older brothers stuck at home assigning it to sisters...how embarrassing for that brother to have them dress them)

Jehovah Witnesses helping to eliminate child illiteracy ? oh yes that is why they are against higher education. (jws give literacy classes to jws or people studying to become jws so they can go out and convert others)

Jehovah Witnesses sending Millions of dollars in Medical Aid to third world country`s ? In your dreams. (They only send aid to jws, and only in good standing)

I appreciate the points you are making here .

smiddy

• menrov
    menrov

The JW's donate time to tell people of a real solution. No, not food, medicines or other things one might be needed urgently. No, their donations are everlasting...oK, not now but in the really near future.....

Unfortunately their reputation is less than good on this. Even with the Emergency Relief Fund it is entirely unclear how much is actually spent, by whom, to whom, when, for how long etc.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Only people I ever hear of all their wonderful chairty, work from is them!

A few years back, a tornado tore up a city I used to live in. 2 jw's houses were destroyed. My brothers, and a well connected elders. The RBC was quick to respond, and totally clear the wreckage, in one weekend, and finish the replacment house in two weeks, for the elder. They did not even offer to provide clean up help with his place, and never even gave rebuilding his place a real thought!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Ask for verification..........................There is none.

Since they hid and keep secret their financial records they

won't be able to verify anything.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

No charity or any help to non-JWS , its frowned upon because the WTS wants its members to give money toward the WTS. real-estate projects.

The Watchtower organization is structured on lies not only in the intent of proliferating its literature but to demean any other outside non profit charity organizations.

But they do like the UN and its associating NGO's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit