show a little appreciation

by Merry Magdalene 15 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

you guys are awesome, you're experiences and insights posted here are priceless in so many various and meaningful ways. Even for a non never have been jw, you're stories have really touched me personally, and though I know sometimes you feel like it may be a pointless exercise in rehashing the past, from where I sit its as good as gold

thanks to everyone here

• Es
    Es

For not only being one of the best support groups but also best friends

Luv ya all heaps

es

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Appreciation for "meat in due season"??

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Steph

Appreciation for "meat in due season"

It really is meat, isn't it?

As a JW I was so tired of the recycled pablum they dished out. Here I feel like there is so much to sink my teeth into. I may be saddened,I might laugh out loud, I might cry teras of hurt or tears of joy for someone.

But always I am encouraged to think of things in a new way.

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

Thanks for this board, all the people that feel like friends and everyone that has helped me. Wish I could meet some of you...
    VG

• delilah
    delilah

I'd like to say thankyou to Merry....you are one of the most thoughtful persons here. Also to LadyLee, Jgnat, Blondie and Scully....for all your insight....I cannot forget Mouthy, for her grandmotherly qualities and advice. I'm sure there are many more here, I just can't remember them all....to my bestest friend in the world, Mary, for introducing me to JWD in the first place.( Although I'm sure my mother wouldn't thank you for it...)but who cares.

To the moms here, and to Es, who remind me of my youthful, child-bearing years...you guys,(girls) are so sweet...I loves ya...

To all the cute guys here.................................

To Simon, for creating this wonderful place, for all who need a breath of fresh air, in order to restart their lives again, post-borgdom. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

And lastly, all the fine gentlemen here who have a great funny bone and keep us in stitches.....you know who you are...

Whew, you'd think I was winning an award or something.....lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit