Might go visit the New York crew

by Elsewhere 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have a five day weekend coming up between June 30th and July 4th.

I'm thinking about heading up to see New York City, so would some of you New Yorkers like to have a mini-Fest and show me the sights?

I'll need someone to refer me to a hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights, but will not cost much more than about $100 a night. Either that or someone could put me up in a spare room.

Let me know your thoughts!!!

• kls
    kls

BTTT in hopes Else gets a great Minifest

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Summer is a great time to be here. Would love to see you again!

but will not cost much more than about $100 a night.

Plan on staying in NJ, then!

• Scully
    Scully

Maybe you can go on one of those Bethel Coach Tours while you're there.

Don't forget your camera and recording devices!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Maybe you can go on one of those Bethel Coach Tours while you're there.

Scully, you're mean!

W

• Jourles
    Jourles

One word -- PRICELINE.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Hey buddy!

See the sights?? What is here to see?? Nothing, according to Michael Chertoff!!

I would be more than happy to hang with you!! Let's see if we can get a little group gathering going. NYers: Step forward peeps!!!!! I also have some vacation time scheduled around those days, so it should be fun!

keep in touch with me [email protected] and we'll see what we can do....

Hotels for under $100 per night? You might have to stay near the Meadowlands!!

Talk to you later!

• hubert
    hubert

You know anyone at Bethel? Maybe you could share a room for a few nights.

I hear they have free meals, too.

Uh, oh !!! Am I in trouble?

Hubert

• Bstndance
    Bstndance
    I'll need someone to refer me to a hotel that is in a good location for seeing the sights, but will not cost much more than about $100 a night

Well don't know if you can do that. BUT! Alas, there is hope! If you are familiar with Priceline visit www.biddingfortravel.com and see what people are getting in New York and at what prices. If you put in similar prices and locations, your bid on priceline should get you pretty much exactly what everyone else has had.

It has worked for me: In Boston I stayed at the Hyatt Regency (formerly Swisshotel) for $46/night!! At the Millenium Hilton near Edgware Road in London for $70 a night! and the Holiday Inn in Kensington for around $70 a night. Oh, and put a friend up here in LA at the Hyatt on Sunset Strip for $56 a night with a city view.

Let me know how it works.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Looking at hotel prices ***

Holy crap!

Little sht-hole hotels cost $135 a night!

I'm going to keep looking......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit