Anyone have pictures scanned from the Paradise book?

by Apostate Kate 23 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Kate, he is actually more scary than any JW talk I sat through as a child. I know there are different groups out there, dangerous too for ex-jws just leaving, from that pan into the fire.

Blondie

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

http://www.equip.org/free/DH005.htm

You can see the how he deviates at that link. I have done a lot of checking into the Christian Research Institute and have come to trust their quotes. Their only agenda is in quoting what leaders teach and comparing it to historic Christianity and the Nicene Creed.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    Kate, he is actually more scary than any JW talk I sat through as a child. I know there are different groups out there, dangerous too for ex-jws just leaving, from that pan into the fire.

Blondie

I totally agree with you there. After the JWs if anything we need peace, love, grace....not more condemnation.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    Do earthquakes really swallow people up like that?

Wow that just brought back the terrors...I read that several times but it just now hit me. I remember being terrified of the earth opening up and swollowing me at Armageddon if I didn't go to all the meetings, study the books, and make good progress...no wonder it took me into adulthood to get completly free of them. That fear was laid down long ago ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit