Know anyone born on 6/6?

by joe_black 13 Replies latest jw friends

• joe_black
    joe_black

Anyone here know someone born on June 6th?....I know two people and they are both evil motherf$%k*rs!......I'm kinda wondering what they'll do for their b'days tomorrow.....I'm afraid to ask them, lol.

• merfi
    merfi

no, but my parents' anniversary is tomorrow! 42 years. hmm 4+2 = 6!!! ooooo....

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

My baby brother.

-Aude.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

All the numbers in my birthdate are divisible by 6, if that counts for anything (only one actual 6 in it though).

• Panda
    Panda

Hey Classicist --- by sheer coincidence all the numbers of my birthday are divisable by 6 ---

• delilah
    delilah

Yeah, my aunt's birthday is today.....

• cathyk
    cathyk

Jason Isaacs, who plays the Harry Potter heavy "Lucius Malfoy," celebrates his birthday today. He has also played Captain Hook in the recent remake of "Peter Pan," and the villainous British officer in "Patriot."

• Elsewhere
  • RachelHall
    RachelHall

A sad story.....a baby girl 6 hours old was found today 6/6/06 abandon in the hot Texas sun.

• Forscher
    Forscher

Yep! My mother was!
    She would've been 74 today. She was also one of the most twisted &$%s I've ever known! She wasn't a JW. She hated the dubs. And rebellion against her may well have been a factor in my becoming one. Sad to think that dubdom was actually an improvment in life!
    Forscher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit