Latest Adventure At The Hall

by ColdRedRain 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
    Highlander

ColdRedRain:

I may have asked you this before, but what congo did you attend in Minnesota? I may know people there. I might be able to get the 'scoop' on what everyone said.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Parakeet-

No problem, 'cause you know, we all have to "fight for our right to party!" I can't wait for the book study report. Closed quarters with closed minds. Should be a great study! Whoo-EE!

• ?me?
    ?me?

sounds like you and johnnycip should hang out.

seems childish to me also. no one listens or respects people who act that way, they just laugh at you and forget about you

reasoned, resolute, and restrained speech and actions demand more attention and will gain more sympathy and respect from all that observe you.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

If that was empowering... go for it.. just no hitting below the belt ;-)

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I think it takes all sorts. Being kind and loving and reasonable may help some people, but being a pain in the ass might just click with someone else. All the logic in the world doesnt work with most JWs.

Maybe a couple of red blooded teenage boys may have been watching thinking, screw what my elder father thinks, i want to be just like him. Or a mother may stop and realise that 'spare the rod, spoil the child' is not license for illegal acts of child abuse.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

?me? said--------sounds like you and johnnycip should hang out.

?me? interesting point, if people just laugh at me and forget about me . your contradicting your self. it seems very clear i got your attention. i learned a long time ago jw's only respect people that have NERVE. once you show them you have no fear of them and call them out. on thier beliefs. the most died in the wool jw's melt in one meeting to me it's like taking candy from a 3 year old spoiled brat, and then watching him cry for hours. it would be my pleasure to hang out with COLD RED RAIN. he sounds like a nice enough young man . who is tired of being shitted on . by the local jw's. in fact a few days with him and me talking to the so called elders. they would never bother him again. i'm very proud of cold red rain. they will think twice before screwing with him . while people like you wien and cry about how you can't get out of the tower. john

• sf
    sf

Incidently johnny and CRR...you HAVE hung out together before. It was all three of us that day in yahoo on the phone to Bethel.

sKally

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi skally; i didn't know that was CRR on the phone with us. but he was well versed. now i know were he learned his stuff. from the master. of wt follies, and we had a good time . sorting out the shit from shine-ola. what gets me is that many of these low keyed apostates /faders, have no idea how well versed us hard nosed, drag the tower through the mud. apostates are. and the fact we can turn it on and off at any time. as needed... just let me know and we will do it again. john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit