Funny Memory

by Synergy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

Ok well try to use that same line of thinking in other areas. I think all the rich elders that drive nice cars and own nice houses should give them up because it makes me jealous of those things, and they are stumbling me.

lol Yeah that's logical.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Hey... c'mon guys. Not to be a perv, but when you are fourteen years old and handling mic (privileges) and there is a hot pioneer sister with a low cut blouse.... "excuse me brother, can you cover for me? I have to go to the washroom" (watchtower craftily concealing erection.)

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Confession time ......when I was a hottie teenager my friend and I would sit in the front row center and try on purpose to make this one Elder sweat while he was on stage. Wearing cleavage revealing tops we would take turns bending down to pick up our notebooks , or bible . We made him lose his place a few times .....Wow I feel better getting that off my chest . lol... Oops am I revealing my true nature ?

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Before she became a Witness, she was a, gasp, lesbian! Haha, and she still is! Like that's gonna change anything! Hanging out with Jehoopla's people won't change the way she was born.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have heard so many stories of sisters being counselled for being too hot for the brothers, but the Lesbian angle is a first, I am very impressed.

A brother in Parramatta congregation gave a very second rate talk. After the talk he went up to one of the brothers and told him to tell his wife not to dress so immodestly as he couldn't concentrate on his talk. I am not quite sure how i would feel if a brother came and admitted to me my wife was turning him on.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Quite a strange story. Can't blame her for being original.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

dammit, i wish i had some story to tell yall about the elders telling me to dress less revealingly, but alas, i am a man baby, thats what i am!!! and since im a man, i have no cleavage to show off!

the infamous one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit