Nightmares

by MsMcDucket 12 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Now I know how Stephen King get his ideas. I managed to sleep with my arm in a funny position last night. This caused me to have nightmares like Elm Street! In my dream there were two different evil characters: One that could defy gravity and hold his breath for a long time and the other with a pea brain that was a serial killer that happened to be married to one of my neices! Neither of these beasts could be killed; they were immortal, so to speak. When I awoke, my arm was in horrible pain.

Now, I have to take some Tylenol. I need to go back to bed so that I can work tonight.

• luna2
    luna2

Yikes! Sounds horrible MsMcD. I hate having nightmares. Hope your arm gets to feeling better.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Thanks Luna2! What are you doing up so early?

• luna2
    luna2

LOL I don't sleep so much any more. I try, but unless I take a pill, five hours is about tops. Plus I have to hike my butt into work for a bit this morning. Not moving too quickly as I'm still sitting here in just a Tshirt with my hair sticking up every which way.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Not moving too quickly as I'm still sitting here in just a Tshirt with my hair sticking up every which way.

ooo baby now ya talk'n

unc distracted by lunas seducivness

:::

um sorry to hear about your troubles MsMcDucket. That's an interesting observation you've made re: the connection between nightmares and a dodgy sleeping position. I've heard that eating cheese before bed causes nightmares too

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I've heard that eating cheese before bed causes nightmares too

Unc, I went to sleep with a tummy ache, too. I had taken some Reglan to help the tummy ache and a pain pill for my arm, but it didn't work. I didn't eat any cheese! I would have, probably, croaked in my sleep if I had eaten cheese! Ugh!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Not moving too quickly as I'm still sitting here in just a Tshirt with my hair sticking up every which way.

Luna, you're crazy! You've got Unc all worked up now! It seems that he doesn't mind which way your hair is going!

• luna2
    luna2

Tummy ache and a sore arm? Ouchy. When do you have to go in to work?

Ah, unc, you're such a comedian. I assure you, the Medusa hair is not attractive....and with that thought, its time to go do something about it. lol

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

mmm yes but did you think about cheese any time in the 8 hours previous to going to bed? Maybe you thought about an associated dairy product or perhaps inadvertantly watched a pizza hut comercial?

When pain persists go natural:

alt

• luna2
    luna2

Go natural? What is that stuff? Hooch? Swamp water? Alligator piss?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit