Just finished reading "The Discoveries of Barbara Anderson"

by under_believer 12 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

I agree with your assessment of Ray Franz. He was kind and approachable - and, I might add, he made a habit of sticking to

what the Bible actually said and not going "beyond what is written", like the rest of the Governing Body did. Example? When he gave a

morning text comment that enraged Knorr about single couples holding hands. He pointed out that there is no command on the

matter, that the statement "it is well for a man not to be touching a woman" is not a command.

metatron

• greendawn
    greendawn

She got kicked out for telling the truth about the JWs, does that mean that jehovah is angry with her and wants her dead at armageddon? The dubs will say yes unless she repents, but to repent for what for having said the truth?

It's a strange god that they have. And it's also strange how they are so soft on the pedophiles.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    The dubs will say yes unless she repents, but to repent for what for having said the truth?

Barbara to WBTS: "Well, then, have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth?" (Gal. 4:16)

WBTS: Yup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit