Parents of molester seek hit man to silence testimony by grandchildren!

by CaptainSchmideo 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"When you want to contract a murder, you should be careful who you confide in..."

Thanks for that tip!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    "When you want to contract a murder, you should be careful who you confide in..."

He he. Gotta love sarcasm. I'm glad someone invented it.

• shangri-la
    shangri-la

WTF?? Excuse my language but WTF??

• loosie
    loosie
    I do not effing believe it. I am speechless.

Yeah what under beliver said!!!

Grandparents are suppossed to spoil their grandchildren rotten. Not put a contract out on them.

• Mary
    Mary

What a nice loving couple. I hope they rot in jail and then burn in hell.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Satanus

"Ever notice how often these kinds of things involve "undercover" cops? I have. What do cops do, go around offering to kill people? It makes me wonder about the mechanics of cases where "undercover" cops are involved."

The way it usually comes about is that somewhere along the line one of the people spoken to by the person wanting the killing done informs the authorities (often for money, reduction of sentence, but not always). The u/c officer is then introduced as the potential killer. The mechanics can be complicated, difficult, dangerous and a legal minefield.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Police said the pair initially offered $100 to an undercover sheriff's deputy to kill their son's wife, their 10-year-old granddaughter, two step-grandchildren, ages 14 and 16, and the family dog.

Questions:

a) Its this CHEAP to get people killed? Thats only 25 bucks per life, if you include the dog. Thats about £12 per person. WOW - I only want my ex- husband killed...

b) Why the dog? Was it a talking dog that could testify? Like lassie in the old films that was always able to identify the baddie AND lassies evidence was accepted in court?

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Well, they say the cost of living is cheaper in the US. That must apply to the cost of killing, too.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The undercover cops get involved in lots of shady things to get a "rep" they will hang out in bars and listen to people complain about friends families bosses etc they make comments like "I could kill that SOB right now" there are ways to get that rep out there very quickly!

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

UGH! I just can't believe that they would hurt (kill) the victims to protect the attacker. I can hear her now, I just did it to protect my son. While we all know, she should be wanting to protect those children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit