Parents of molester seek hit man to silence testimony by grandchildren!

by CaptainSchmideo 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

From CNN:

Cops: Couple ordered hit on grandkids

Wanted to stop testimony at son's rape trial, police say

Friday, June 2, 2006; Posted: 12:35 p.m. EDT (16:35 GMT)

TAVARES, Florida (AP) -- A couple tried to hire a hit man to kill their three grandchildren and daughter-in-law to stop them from testifying against their son in his rape trial, authorities said.

The couple, ages 60 and 59, were charged with four counts each of criminal conspiracy to commit murder. They were being held without bond.

Police said the pair initially offered $100 to an undercover sheriff's deputy to kill their son's wife, their 10-year-old granddaughter, two step-grandchildren, ages 14 and 16, and the family dog.

More money was promised after the killings, said Lake County sheriff's Sgt. Christie Mysinger.

The couple's 31-year-old son has been jailed since November on 22 charges of sexual battery on a child, lewd and lascivious molestation and showing obscene material to a minor, court records show.

Detectives say his daughter and stepdaughter are the victims. The Associated Press has withheld the names of the grandparents and the family members to protect the children's identities.

The man tried to solicit a fellow jail inmate to kill his family, the arrest report said.

An informant told detectives about the plot and they arranged to meet the man's parents Tuesday at a Best Western motel in Tavares, a lakefront community about 30 miles northwest of Orlando, police said.

"(The deputy) said, 'You want me to kill everyone, including the dog?' They agreed," Mysinger said.

The son's attorney, Peter Sartes, said he had no details on the parents' arrest. It was not clear who was representing them.

• Simon
    Simon

Nice family !!

• under_believer
    under_believer

I do not effing believe it. I am speechless.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It's official: I've now seen and heard everything. Kinda wish I hadn't.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

That is just plain sick. (must be the time of the end?)

• karnage
    karnage

This story and lovely family are not too far from where I live. It has been played on the news constantly. I agree, it is truly a tragedy and could have been a lot worse. If you would like to see the raw video of this so called grandmother (and I use the term loosely), then you can find it from this link. http://www.wesh.com/video/9314719/index.html Judas sold out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver. This bitch was willing to have her grandkids and daughter-in-law killed for $100.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Warning: This is a powerful lesson in being very careful and very sure of who you date, marry and have children with. It is important whether or not you have good inlaws. Those in the dating world, take heed .

• Satanus
    Satanus
    the pair initially offered $100 to an undercover sheriff's deputy

Ever notice how often these kinds of things involve "undercover" cops? I have. What do cops do, go around offering to kill people? It makes me wonder about the mechanics of cases where "undercover" cops are involved.

S

• lawrence
    lawrence

100 bucks! And money later - what another double sawbuck, and a 24 of Schlitz.

"Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!"

Satanus- just coincidences...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Ever notice how often these kinds of things involve "undercover" cops? I have. What do cops do, go around offering to kill people? It makes me wonder about the mechanics of cases where "undercover" cops are involved.

The son asked his cellmate to commit the hit/murders. The cellmate obviously confided in the police and they set up the undercover operation. That's the thing. When you want to contract a murder, you should be careful who you confide in: some people actually have consciences and might turn you in to the authorities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit