Were All God's Animals 'Good'

by Satanus 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

JB

God had a little trouble his orignal grass lines, i guess. He whipped out the dinos to do the job before he got the bovines off the drawing board and into the fields.

Hi jeanbean, i'm feeling better these days. Hope you are well, also.

S

Ps, didn't the herbavore dinoes eat trees? If so, and if god needed them for that, then who has been keeping the forests from going jungle since then? Oh yah, printing companies. Much better than dinos.

• jstalin
    jstalin

Parasitic worms are particularly "good" of god to create.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jstalin

Parasitic worms are particularly "good" of god to create.

Must be. God must still need them, since he didn't wipe them out along w the dinos. S

• jstalin
    jstalin
    Must be. ; God must still need them, since he didn't wipe them out along w the dinos.

How did they survive the flood? Did Noah have a bad case of every parasite out there? Two of each?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Must be. God must still need them, since he didn't wipe them out along w the dinos. S

They don't eat as much, I guess... The more I learn about the natural world, the more 'Creation' becomes a crock... *psst... Glad you're feeling better, Kitty-Boy. I was wonderin' where the heck 'ya been... :)

• under_believer
    under_believer

You don't have to believe in Genesis to believe in a Creator.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    ? Did Noah have a bad case of every parasite out there?

Only of the unclean parasites. Of the clean ones, he or some of the animals would have had one male parasite, and seven female parasites. I wonder, would there be unclean parasites in clean animals, and vise versa. Jeepers, where is rex when you need him..... *Goes looking for rex*

S

Ps, i'm not going to tackle the subject of worms that are both sexes, ,,,,

• Satanus
    Satanus

Underbeliever

You don't have to believe in Genesis to believe in a Creator.

Yes, of course. You don't need the bible, iether. Quite a few cultures that don't have the bible have various creation legends. However, the real archeological evidence points to evolution as the 'creator'. S

• under_believer
    under_believer

Satanus, I think that a parasite's uncleanness would be determined by whether it chews its cud and has a split hoof. ;)

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

One of the books released in the '70s or '80s showed color image of a Tyrannosaurus drowning in the rising floodwaters just outside the ark, along with many other people and animals which provided a size comparison. Can't remember the title of the book, but can clearly remember the picture showing the top of his head, eye, and part of his snout and mouth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit