Dubs and witchcraft

by kittyeatzjdubs 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs, What does "luv jojo" mean?

It's my name.

And as for my experiences...there were 2 and they both happened when I was young. The first one happened in my room and I was supposed to be asleep, but I was listening to the tv noise coming from the living room. Something made me roll over and look to where my bookcase was and there was a girl standing there. I remember her being pale, she had long black hair w/ a big maroon bow on top. She was wearing a maroon sort of old timey dress and black stockings and mary janes. She didn't look menacing at all. She was smiling at me and had her hand stretched out to me, like she wanted me to come to her. I was so scared though!!! All I could think about was all of the demon stories my mother had told me. So I screwed my eyes shut, rolled over to the other side of my bed. And what happened next is how I knew it was real. I shared my room with my sister and we both had daybeds. Mine was sort of situated in the middle of the room so if I looked through the bars on the back of the bed, I could see into the kitchen. Well...when I rolled over, I remember opening my eyes and seeing my mother in the kitchen. I watched her till she went to her room...then I rolled back over. THE GIRL WAS STILL THERE!!! I think I finally just got up and got in the bed w/ my sister. Everyday I wish I had gone to her just to see what she wanted. I never saw her again after that.

The second time happened when we were getting ready for dinner. Before I get into it, let me give you the layup of our house. Our kitchen was connected to the hallway which was very long and it had a closet at the end. My parents bedroom was also at the end of the hallway. So my mother told me to go wash up for dinner. So I went to her bedroom and washed up in their bathroom, b/c mom had the nice soap. I turned out all the lights in their room and was walking out the door into the hallway. **SMACK!** I ran right into what looked exactly like my sister...only younger and very sad. I remember her being hunched down and her hair kind of hanging over her face and she was wearing a polka dot shirt. Still thinking I was looking at my sister, I shoved her and said, ''C'mon dork! Let's eat!'' And I ran back to the kitchen. When I walked in, I swear I felt my blood run cold...my sister was standing there at the table wearing a YELLOW shirt. I still don't know what or who that was or why they were there.

luv, jojo

• daystar
    daystar

lilycurly

I remember it saying that paganism and wicca were very naughty because people start to think of themselves as gods and thrust[sic] in their personal powers instead of His.

Hmmm... that's actually rather true in a sense. Some seek to replace the gods, "there is no god but man". Some seek to become as gods.

Any wonder why, in this very basic sense, Judeo-Christian religions consider paganism to be Satanic?

"For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." - Gen. 3:4 NIV

The goal is self-reliance, judging the world for ones' self rather than relying upon an external authority, God or any organized religion, for example.

Is it any wonder, also, that Aleister Crowley, who assisted Gerald Gardner in constructing the religion the world knows as Wicca, titled the official organ of his A.'. A.'., The Equinox of the Gods?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit