1st post here, on a journey of discovery...

by kerc 44 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

A BIG WELCOME!

• bebu
    bebu

kerc, glad you are here! Also glad to hear that you AND your wife are together in your fade.

Looking forward to more posts.

bebu

• Synergy
    Synergy

Welcome! We're so glad you're here. It is tough to go through what you are facing now. I did it alone and caused a divorce but I'm sure it's just as hard in other ways with a spouse. You won't be sorry. For awhile you'll feel weird like you don't belong anywhere but it goes away and you gain so much. We're proud of you!

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    My wife and I have become sick of the elitist attitude of most high-ranking Society members. And now we've started to re-discover all the incoherent things related to prophecies, doctrines

Hello,

My wife and me did the same thing.

You've got half the struggle over if your wife is with you.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Welcome!

Glad to hear your fade has already gone quite well. Do you have many family members that are J-dubs? If so, how do they treat you?

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi Kerc and wife. Welcome to the board.

Cellist

• kazar
    kazar

Welcome kerc! You will like it here on this board. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Kerc,

Welcome to the forum!! We are glad you found this site, and even more glad that it has been of benefit to you and your wife. You are right, we have gone through many simular things. It helps to know others have too, and you are not alone in your feelings. I find posting here is type of therapy for me to heal. I was also raised in the organization. We look forward to hearing more from you! We welcome your wife to join us as well!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

P.S. I am really sorry about the loss of your Father. And I am saddened that his so called "friends" in the org. weren't there to support you!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome kerc! Give a hug and a kiss for the wife for me tonight, will you? If you have your partner at your side, you have everything.

I'm a never-JW, married one instead. I've started to become acquainted with the odd Watchtower universe these past five years.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Welcome aboard the Enterprise, Captain!

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit